Had he not been travelling Cristopher Columbus would never have discovered America and the Earth would still be considered flat ask venue malaysia. Travelling cannot be defined by a standard definition , travelling is your opinion. Travelling makes one wonder about the real presence of life on earth. You will come across various people, meet new people and even get acquainted with different cultures as well. Therefore, when you set to travel, note down all your memorable moments together. To some travelling is suffering, to some, it is their passion, to some it is destitute, some consider its lessons for life.
What to Understand from Travelling?
Travel is the movement from one geographical location to another for various reasons through different means of travel or transportation. Some travel daily for work and some for studies. The point which should be supported is that traveling is better than just staying at home or being local. There are two type travellers one is the commuters and the others are genuine travellers, being a commuter or a passionate traveller is similar in one way that travel is full of education and experiences for life.
Reasons that motivate us to travel
Travelling is an adventure, and adventures are experiences that we either cherish or they haunt us. Here are the reasons why people travel:
- Recreation: This is one of the most needed types of travel for someone particularly for an employee. Working like a machine for months can annoy, even make him/her crazy short-tempered etc. had there were no recreational leaves. Travelling gives people a change of everything, most importantly, mental pressure.
- Tourism: Have time and money? The best way to bring these two to use is travelling, visits various places of your interests to learn and create memories and motivate yourself to go again. Travelling globally is the best, gives a totally different taste and educates about the multi-cultural world.
- Vacations: When you get holidays, try to make the most out of it and try to travel as much possible because once you are in job holidays are a scarcity.
- Research travel: The best type of research is made on the field. I agree the lab researches have saved our lives but I’d prefer field. When we are researching the fields, we learn a lot of things out from the context and keep us going.
- Pilgrimage: This travel makes us spiritually stronger. A gives a sense of completeness and brings us closer to God.
It is reasonable that some might not love traveling on the grounds of horrible experiences, but that’s life and its lessons. Travelling makes you stronger when you, teach you to deal with all sorts of people. Travelling makes us realize how insignificant we are in this world. It tells us that there are people who are struggling and there is the other extreme as well. Traveling is the phenomenon, which forces our brain to think in different aspects of life in a way no book ever can. If the earth were a university travel would be its best professor.